Saturday, June 14, 2014

Still Here

Ugh, I haven't updated this blog in ages. I like to spend as much time outside in the spring and summer as I possibly can so I just keep forgetting. Here's a small sample of what I've been up to since My last post:







Honeysuckle
Wintergreen
Butterfly bush

I'd promise to update regularly, but I'm afraid I'd be lying. Instead, I'll just promise to try to remember to update at least once a week. But I can't guarantee I will. My time is just too valuable to waste on you losers.

Let's face it, the only way for you to get My attention is to tribute. Cash, gifts...either will work. Even then you'll be lucky to get a few minutes of My precious time, but you can always hope. Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...