Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oh, Look...a Blog!


My name is Kiriel but you may address Me as Miss K. I will also accept Goddess or Princess.

I am a financial dominatrix. If you don't know what that is, Google it. I decided to start this blog so potential new slaves can learn more about Me and get a feel for My personality before surrendering themselves to My control. I have a wide range of interests ranging from classic literature to gardening. Fair warning - I'm also a little bit nerdy, so I enjoy things like Steampunk and playing RPGs, and that will be reflected in this blog.

Pay close attention to My FAQ and About Me pages. Do not waste My valuable time asking questions that have already been answered. Be sure to read My Rules page as well. It will explain what I expect and how I like things done. If you think you would be a good fit for My stable, you can find current open positions on My Service page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...