Sunday, May 1, 2016

Binging on Bollywood

I'm on a Bollywood binge this weekend. I first discovered Bollywood movies a couple of years ago when I happened across Bride and Prejudice on one of the satellite channels. This is a modernized retelling of one of My favorite Jane Austen novels. I was instantly a fan. I particularly enjoyed Aishwarya Rai, who plays the Elizabeth Bennet character.


So I started looking for other Aishwarya Rai movies. I'm particularly fond of the period pieces such as Jodhaa Akbar. Here are trailers for a few of My favorites (so far).


I've also been watching Season 1 of Quantico, starring Priyanka Chopra.


I've enjoyed it quite a bit and I'm excited for Season 2. So now I'm hunting for English-subtitled versions of Priyanka's Bollywood movies.

I'm also open to recommendations for other Bollywood movies I should watch. If anyone has suggestions, let Me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...