Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Dynamic Desired

I am looking for one or more new subs for an ongoing dynamic. I prefer something long term, but I'm open to discussing our mutual needs and desires. I will say that part of the reason I prefer long-term situations is because I believe it takes time to develop trust and familiarity with each other. IMO, both are necessary for a successful dynamic.

I also enjoy long, in-depth conversations. I get bored easily so if a sub can't (or won't) uphold their end of an intelligent discussion, then we're not going to be a good fit for each other. I love to get into a sub's head, figure out what makes them tick, and then use that information to enhance our play. Unfortunately, so few subs have the self-awareness required for this type of dynamic.

Sure, we all want to get our kink on, but there's more to life than kink. I'm not looking for someone who expects Me to do all the work of planning and executing a scene. I'm looking for someone who can work with me to develop a relationship where scenes are the highlight reel but the underlying relationship fulfills both of us.

I realize some of My fetishes and the fact that I can only do online at the present time might make some people think I'm only interested in short-term play, but that isn't the case at all. I have experience with owning a collared submissive. My most recent sub and I are still good friends even though our respective life situations make us unable to continue our dynamic. I'd like to find another sub with similar tastes and interests who can fulfill that role in My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...