Friday, March 8, 2024

❓ Where's Ms. K?

I haven't been active on this site in a very long time. I'm not going to post a lot of details here, because it's no one else's business. Let's just say there's been a lot going on in My life, and that was true even before the pandemic. I simply haven't had the time, energy, or desire to even log into social media, let alone do anything with it. "May you live in interesting times" really is a double-edged sword. My life has been interesting, and not always in fun ways, but it is what it is. I'm easing Myself back into activity on My various platforms but I'm taking things slow and trying not to push Myself too hard too soon.

If you've sent Me a message and I didn't respond...yeah, sorry not sorry. I have a life outside of social media and I've been focusing on things that are far more important to Me. I plan to be more active here going forward, but social media is still pretty low on My priority list, so how active I am will depend on what other things are taking precedence at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...