Tuesday, July 1, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 0


As I was surfing around the Internet today, I stumbled across a meme for a 30-day photo challenge. I've been trying to come up with ideas for more blog content. After all, it's not like you pathetic losers who like to clutter up My mailbox are worth talking about. The meme looked like it might be fun and, let's be honest, you know you're dying to hear more about My fabulous life. So, starting tomorrow (July 2), I will be doing My best to keep up with the challenge. Here's the list so you can follow along:
  1. self portrait 
  2. what I wore 
  3. clouds 
  4. favorite color 
  5. books 
  6. hands 
  7. in my bag 
  8. someone I love 
  9. technology 
  10. something new 
  11. something I made 
  12. animal 
  13. sunset 
  14. something cold 
  15. close up 
  16. flowers 
  17. what I ate
  18. my shoes
  19. where I slept 
  20. water
  21. eyes 
  22. favorite food 
  23. from a distance 
  24. guilty pleasure 
  25. makes me smile 
  26. pretty pattern 
  27. vacation souvenir 
  28. something old 
  29. trees 
  30. in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

💳 I Maxed Out My Boy Toy's V-Card

I recently started dating a guy who's quite a bit younger than I am. He's also never had sex before, despite being in his mid-20s....