Tuesday, July 29, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 28

Something old

My great-aunt left me this antique turquoise and silver ring. I was in grade school when she passed away and My fingers are freakishly small - I wear My great-grandfather's baby ring on the smallest finger of My right hand - so I was never able to wear it. It sat ignored in My jewelry box for over a decade. Then, last fall, I decided to try it on just for laughs. Imagine My surprise when I discovered it fits now.

Kiriel's birthstone is turquoise
Do you own any family heirlooms or other old things with special memories attached to them? Is there an old building in your city with architecture you admire? Comment and describe it to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎮 Gamer Goddess Grievances

I've been contemplating getting into game modding but I'm not particularly good with tech and I don't have the patience to lea...