Why should I bother spending My money on a Powerball ticket when I have thirsty little piggies like you to buy Me things? (Not that I'd spend My money, when I could spend yours, of course.)
Since I've decided to take up yoga this year, I need clothes that will allow Me to bend and stretch while still looking like the Goddess I am. It's your job to make My life more comfortable. I've added these pretty yoga pants to My clothing wishlist on Amazon. There's a link to it as well as all My other wishlists on My gift page. I also accept Amazon gift cards and cash tributes, so there's no excuse for failure.
Clicky clicky, minions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
📹 Entertain Me on Cam
It's finally here. At long last, I'm making cam sessions available to everyone instead of reserving them for only My most loyal sub...
-
I recently started dating a guy who's quite a bit younger than I am. He's also never had sex before, despite being in his mid-20s....
-
I was just told by a female friend that the fragrance combo I'm wearing is a "panty dropper." I have some testers of Layton...
No comments:
Post a Comment