Monday, March 17, 2014

Erin Go Bragh

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I hope all of you stayed warm, safe, and had a fun time. It was pretty chilly where I live, but I managed to get out of the house for a bit with my BFF, S. If you've been reading My blog, you'll remember her cat died recently. I took her to lunch at one of her favorite restaurants to cheer her up. 

Oh, look...pictures!

Started with salad

Added a sandwich and stuffed baked potato...told you I like to eat!

Apparently, I have a Thing about restaurants with aquariums. What's up with that?

Windy enough I didn't bother trying to do My hair.
At least I got her to smile. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...