Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shoe-holic

As some of My readers know from our recent conversations, I am a total shoe-holic. Seriously, I adore shoes. I especially love boots. My obsession hasn't reached Imelda Marcos level, but My real-world friends know they can count on me to have an ample supply of "shoe p0rn" - i.e. stunning photos of amazing shoes that would make any girl drool with envy - saved in my bookmarks. If you get Me started talking about shoes, I can go on and on and on.

Once upon a time, I had a pair of boots I called the "bitch boots." I'm a gamer and I got them to wear as part of a costume for one of My characters. They looked a lot like this, but without the side zipper:

I found this photo on Amazon. Click here if you want to see the specs for this pair and more pictures. 
Sadly, the original Bitch Boots died a couple of years ago. I wore them until they were, literally, worn out. They were scuffed, the seam where the stiletto heel meets the rest of the shoe had split, and the vinyl was starting to flake off. I hated to part with them, but they had a good, long life of 10+ years and it was time to lay them to rest. I hope to replace them someday but I haven't found a good enough excuse yet.

If any of My loyal subjects wants to buy these for Me, I would be especially pleased. I also have more boots on My wishlist. Be a good little boot slut and buy them for Me.

I have another pair of boots that I love almost as much. I recently took some new photos that I've been working on editing and plan to upload here when they're finished. In the meantime, I'll post a few outtakes for those of you who enjoy boots as much as I do.




And now for a bit of silliness involving boots. And cats. LOL, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...