Tuesday, September 22, 2015
30 Days of Kink - Day 22
What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy? How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?
Kinky relationships are still relationships. There is, literally, nothing different about keeping a kinky relationship healthy versus a vanilla relationship. Honesty, integrity, open communication, etc. are all vital elements of any healthy relationship, kinky or otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
📹 Entertain Me on Cam
It's finally here. At long last, I'm making cam sessions available to everyone instead of reserving them for only My most loyal sub...
-
After what seems like eleventy bazillion years, NiteFlirt has FINALLY released a new feature - Chat. I can't tell you how delighted ...
-
I was just told by a female friend that the fragrance combo I'm wearing is a "panty dropper." I have some testers of Layton...

No comments:
Post a Comment