Tuesday, September 1, 2015

30 Days of Kink - Day 1

I haven't been posting much, mostly because I've been enjoying My summer and haven't really cared about blogging. I've been a bit more active on My other social media accounts, especially Tumblr and Twitter because they're quicker and easier to update when I'm on the go. If you aren't following Me, you should be. Links are on My sidebar. Clicky clicky.

To get Myself back in the swing of blogging, I decided to do another "30 Days of X" meme. So, for the month of September, I bring you:



Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that Means to you. Basically define your kinky self.

I am dominant; I am not Merely a top. I am the leader; I make the decisions and have the final say in all aspects of the relationship between Me and My subs. While I often delegate responsibilities and prefer for My subs to be able to offer an informed opinion on any given subject, I always have the last word on everything from what My subs eat to how they spend money.

I'm also a sadist. I like causing physical and mental anguish and more is usually better. That doesn't mean I want someone who is a pain slut, though. Too much of a good thing is bad. Part of My enjoyment of sadism comes from knowing pain is fun for you, up to a point...and after that, it's torture, but you'll take it because I want you to take it. A pain slut never reaches the point where pain stops being fun and starts being a test of endurance for My pleasure. That's not nearly as much fun for Me. I want you to suffer for My amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...