Tuesday, September 8, 2015

30 Days of Kink - Day 8


Post a kinky image you find erotic.

I struggled with this one. I don't want to steal images but I couldn't find anything in the public domain that I really liked. That said, I make no claim to ownership of the following image. I found it on the Flickr of Webmastress. I have no idea if that person is the creator of this image or if they found it elsewhere. Google reverse image search does not give Me a definitive answer. The title is "Hard Times" and it appears to be Second Life photography or at least enhanced by Second Life images. In particular, I enjoy how the artist has played with depth of field for this piece.

Hard Times


No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...