Wednesday, September 23, 2015

30 Days of Kink - Day 23


Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?

Of course they've changed. I've grown as a person, met new and interesting play partners, and been introduced to a much wider variety of activities than when I began My journey into kink at 19. I discovered there's so much more to BDSM than tying up a sub and fucking; there are as many ways to "do BDSM" as there are people. If you can imagine it, there are people somewhere out there doing it and having a hell of a time.

I've discovered I'm much more interested in dominance than I am in topping. I'm not particularly interested in quick "sessions" although there are plenty of people who want to know if I'm available for them. I find sessions boring, hollow, and unsatisfying. Don't get Me wrong; sessions are great for those who enjoy that style of play and I'm not dissing them at all, but they're not for Me. I want to get to know My subs and develop relationships with them. For Me, this is all about the long game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...