Friday, September 4, 2015

30 Days of Kink - Day 4


Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

I remember watching Saturday reruns of the old “Adventures of Batman and Robin” television show with Julie Newmar as Catwoman. In every episode, she managed to capture either Batman, Robin or, occasionally, both and keep them in some form of bondage. And even when they were struggling to escape, I always got the impression that she and Batman weren't nearly as adversarial toward each other as they pretended to be. It was more like an elaborate game of one-upmanship. I always wondered if Batman really wanted to escape or if he would have preferred to stay right where he was. I wanted to be Catwoman when I grew up and My style of dominance reflects that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎮 Gamer Goddess Grievances

I've been contemplating getting into game modding but I'm not particularly good with tech and I don't have the patience to lea...