Wednesday, August 13, 2014

In the Mail - The Last Kiss Goodbye by Karen Robards

The Last Kiss Goodbye - Karen Robards
Yesterday, I tweeted about a package I received in the mail. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to blog about it in detail. Here's an update:

Below the postage mark on the package was a little sticker that told Me it was something from Penguin Random House. However, I don't recall ordering anything. It turned out to be a copy of The Last Kiss Goodbye by Karen Robards. This book wasn't on My Amazon wishlist, so I know it's not from one of My loyal subjects. I have a vague recollection of entering a book giveaway contest a month or two ago, so My best guess is that I won. Woo hoo!

From the blurb on the back, it looks like a paranormal romance/mystery-thriller. Could be interesting. Have you read this book? Did you like it? Have you read any of Karen Robards other novels? Comment and let Me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...