Sunday, August 31, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 0


I had fun doing my 30 Day Photo Challenge last month, so I decided to tackle another blog meme. This time, I picked a theme near and dear to My nerdy heart: Books.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be blogging 30 Days of Books. I scheduled this series of posts for September so I can take part in the Virtual Read-Out during Banned Books Week. Who knows, maybe I'll even submit a video.

You can join in the fun by calling leaving a comment on my blog. Here's the list:
  • Day 1 - The best book you’ve read in the last 12 months 
  • Day 2 - A book series you wish had gone on longer OR a book series you wish would just freaking end already (or both!) 
  • Day 3 - A book or series of books you've read more than five times 
  • Day 4 - Favorite book of your favorite series OR your favorite book of all time 
  • Day 5 - A book or series you hate 
  • Day 6 - A book that makes you happy 
  • Day 7 - A book that makes you sad 
  • Day 8 - Most underrated book 
  • Day 9 - Most overrated book 
  • Day 10 - A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving 
  • Day 11 - A book that disappointed you 
  • Day 12 - Favorite classic book 
  • Day 13 - Favorite childhood book OR current favorite YA book (or both!) 
  • Day 14 - Favorite male character 
  • Day 15 - Favorite female character 
  • Day 16 - Least favorite plot device employed by way too many books you actually enjoyed otherwise 
  • Day 17 - Your favorite writer 
  • Day 18 - Favorite book turned into a movie 
  • Day 19 - A book that changed your opinion about something 
  • Day 20 - Favorite romance book 
  • Day 21 - Favorite romantic/sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships) 
  • Day 22 - Favorite non-sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships) 
  • Day 23 - Most annoying character ever 
  • Day 24 - Favorite book cover (bonus points for posting an image!) 
  • Day 25 - Any five books from your "to be read" stack 
  • Day 26 - OMG WTF? OR most irritating/awful/annoying book ending 
  • Day 27 - If a book contains ______, you will always read it (and a book or books that contain it)! 
  • Day 28 - A book everyone should read at least once 
  • Day 29 - Saddest character death OR best/most satisfying character death (or both!) 
  • Day 30 - A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven't

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...