Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thank You Post


She lives!

Sort of. I'm still sick - stuffy nose, coughing, tire easily, etc., but I'm slowly recovering. I want to thank everyone who sent Me get-well messages and gifts. Especially, B., who bought Me a couple of books to read while I'm laying in bed. Definitely better than flowers.

Alas, my illness resulted in losing my voice. Right now, I can barely speak above a whisper and my voice is squeaky at best. My friend T. says I sound like a mouse on steroids and has decided "Mouse" will be my new nickname. S'cuse me while I go find a container for my joy.

I'm drinking lots of hot tea with honey, gargling with salt water, and using every other remedy I can think of to repair My voice faster. This sucks. Of course, more presents and tributes would help. Get clicking, piggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...