Saturday, September 13, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 13


Favorite childhood book OR current favorite YA book (or both!)

Kiriel's copies of the Chronicles of Narnia

I couldn't choose just one favorite childhood book. By the time I was in sixth grade I'd read every book in My school library. Literally. And that doesn't even count the books handed down through My family. I've read hundreds of books. How can I pick just one?

Instead, I decided to highlight my favorite childhood series, the Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis. Of all the series I've read and loved, from the Black Stallion books to the Nancy Drew novels, the Chronicles of Narnia is the only series I still keep on My shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...