Sunday, September 21, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 21

Favorite romantic/sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships)

I've read a lot of romance novels and novels with romantic subplots. A lot, as in hundreds. Of all of them, My favorite romantic relationship is between Merry and her men in Laurell K. Hamilton's Meredith Gentry novels.

That's right, I said men. Plural. How Merry winds up with six husbands and at least another half-dozen part time lovers - all at the same time - is a long and convoluted story, but suffice it to say there's a lot of sexy time happening in these books. Ohhhh myyyy.


What's your favorite amorous relationship in a novel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...