Friday, September 19, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 19


A book that changed your opinion about something

I have no idea how to respond to this prompt. I mean, really, when was the last time you read a paranormal romance or gardening guide that had far-reaching implications? I don't read a lot of opinion-based books. I either read for practical information or pure entertainment.



Maybe My audience can help Me out with this one. What books have you read that changed your opinion about something? What was the topic? What was your opinion before reading the book and how did your opinion change?

Call and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...