Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 8


Most underrated book

I've read a lot of books that haven't received the acclaim they deserve. I decided to highlight The Broken Crown by Michelle West who also writes under the name Michelle Sagara. While Ms. West certainly has a following, her books haven't broken out the way Harry Potter or Hunger Games did. The Sun Sword series is as complex and nuanced as anything by George R. R. Martin or C. J. Cherryh. It's well worth reading.

Kiriel's copy of "The Broken Crown"

Have you read a book you think should have a bigger fan base than it does? Comment and tell Me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...