Saturday, September 20, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 20


Favorite romance book

Seriously? Of the hundreds of romance books I've read, I'm supposed to pick a favorite? That's like asking Me which body part I would like most not to lose.

Hnnnnngggg...okay.

I'm going to pick: 

The Taming by Jude Deveraux

I suspect most of My audience won't be into romance novels so I won't ask what your favorite is. Instead, leave a comment and tell Me whether or not you've ever read a novel with a romantic subplot and what you thought about it. Any genre will work, whether it's a mystery, a suspense thriller or a Western. Did you like the romantic parts or did you skip over them and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...