Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 2


A book series you wish had gone on longer OR a book series you wish would just freaking end already (or both!)

George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. I talked about the first book, A Game of Thrones, in yesterday's post about the best book I've read in the last 12 months. And it is. Seriously, read this book!

However, as much as I enjoy the series, A Game of Thrones was published in 1996. While I can appreciate that every artist has a different process, Martin is a notoriously slow writer. C'mon, man, just sit down at the computer and work. Finish the freakin' series already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...