Monday, September 15, 2014

30 Days of Books - Day 15


Favorite female character

Anita Blake (from Kiriel's copy of The First Death Pt. 1 comic)
I first discovered Laurell K. Hamilton when I had a subscription to a sci-fi and fantasy book club. They had a compendium of the first three Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels. I bought it on the recommendation of an ex-boyfriend who had already read them and I loved it. Anita is the perfect combination of sarcastic wit and kick-ass fighting. Granted, she has a lot of personal issues (who am I kidding, the girl has subscriptions), but I love her anyway.

Who's your favorite female character? Is the book part of a series or a stand-alone novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

👨‍🍳 I Love A Man Who Cooks

I just finished a late lunch with My new boy toy. Ladies, get you a Puerto Rican man who can cook . You won't regret it. 🤤 Subs send t...